Today — Our Country Is Awash In Fodder
Words as Fodder.
Words that don’t make sense because they conflict with reality. Words that mislead because they lack context.
Or words not used (Imagined Fodder – i.e. see below) — because everyone knows the words would sound ridiculous.
Four Examples of Today’s Common Fodder:
- THE 1619 PROJECT
- Many historians and academics have disputed much of the 1619 Project content, and view it as an arbitrary edict that presumes to rewrite American History. Nevertheless, Federal guidance has been proclaimed for its use, and some states have passed legislation that requires revisions to American History, referencing only the 1619 Project as guidance.
- ONE EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENED AT A LOCAL SCHOOL BOARD MEETING — PERHAPS NEAR YOU ? At this school board meeting in a western suburb of Chicago, the potential fodder was so absurd, none was used to explain how new policies to lower expectations of students would build character.
- DEFUND THE POLICE ADVOCACY
- Some cities have recently seen increases in criminal activity as law enforcement decreased. Law-abiding citizens and businesses become victims to law-breakers who are released to redress injustice. Only an abstract power without logical coherence, can develop the fodder used to justify the creation of this second group of victims in the name of justice.
Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
- SELECTIVE DIVERSITY
- Diversity in our multi-cultural, free society is healthy, essential and foundational. But according to newly formed alumni groups, viewpoint diversity is at risk at many American universities. Fodder is too often used to justify intolerance towards non-conforming opinions, and to instill viewpoint discipline. Details & Sources
WHAT DO THE CANDIDATES YOU PLAN TO VOTE FOR HAVE TO SAY ON THESE TOPICS?
- — THE GUIDELINES AND GOAL OF THE 1619 PROJECT.
— PARENTS STRUGGLING TO HAVE A VOICE IN MAJOR POLICY AND CURRICULUM CHANGES IN LOCAL SCHOOLS
— DEFUNDING POLICE
— FAVORING LAW-BREAKERS OVER LAW ABIDING CITIZENS
- — A LACK OF VIEWPOINT DIVERSITY AT UNIVERSITIES
SILENTLY ACCEPTING THE FODDER LEADS TO WHAT?
- From local to national levels, our government institutions are becoming more authoritative and overly paternalistic.
- Where are we headed?
- THERE ARE MANY CLUES . . . HERE ARE THREE
- 3 Clues
Don’t vote blind. Research your candidates.