Fodder is an inferior and plentiful material of little value.
Today — our country is awash in Fodder. Words as Fodder.
Words that don’t make sense because they conflict with reality. Words that mislead because they lack context.
Or words not used (Imagined Fodder – i.e. see below) — because everyone knows the words would sound ridiculous.
Four Examples: Issues with Excessive Fodder
- THE 1619 PROJECT
- Many historians and academics have disputed some of the harmful content, and also the release of the 1619 Project. Nevertheless, Federal guidance has been issued for its use, and some states have passed legislation that requires revisions to American History and references only the 1619 Project for use as guidance.
- DETAILS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT A LOCAL SCHOOL BOARD MEETING — PERHAPS NEAR YOU ? At this school board meeting in a western suburb of Chicago, the potential fodder was so absurd, none was used to explain how lowering expectations of students would build character.
- DEFUND THE POLICE ADVOCACY
- Some cities have recently seen increases in criminal activity as the level of law enforcement decreased. Law-abiding citizens and businesses in high risk areas become victims to law-breakers who justify their crimes by claims of injustice. Only fodder can be used to justify the creation of this second group of victims in the name of justice.
Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
- SELECTIVE DIVERSITY
- Diversity in our multi-cultural, free society is healthy, essential and foundational. But according to newly formed alumni groups, viewpoint diversity is at risk at American universities. Fodder is too often used to justify intolerance towards non-conforming opinions. Details & Sources
IGNORING THE FODDER LEADS TO . . . WHAT?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF WE IGNORE THE FODDER … AND WE SILENTLY ACCEPT IT?
- WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN 3 VERY CLEAR CLUES
- 3 Clues
This November when you select your Representative in Congress – consider voting for the candidate who promises to address these issues. Consider voting against an incumbent who silently accepts these harmful policies.